RSS
.

Welcome All

This blog is some random observations and stories from my adventures as a uth pazter. I encourage you to engage and enjoy our journey here.

My Review of The North Face Recon Pack

Originally submitted at REI

This high-performance technical daypack will take you from summits to everyday work and school commutes.


Amazing Pack

By Uth Paz TB from Buena Park, Ca on 5/14/2010

 

5out of 5

Gift: No

Pros: Large capacity, Highly Adjustable, Good padding, Easy To Load, Lightweight, Comfortable

Best Uses: Office, Commuting, Backpacking, Youth Group Management, School

Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational

What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven

This backpack is amazing. I originally bought it for a carry on for a 3 week Mexico trip so I could hold all my stuff and my son's. My wife has a Jansport she uses for the baby and her so I decided to get this one for me and my son. It is amazing. I now use it for my Youth ministry. I carry my laptop, magic tricks, papers, books, food and everything else in this without ever running out of room. It has gone on every trip I take and just keeps getting better. The different compartments make it great to store everything from pens and pencils to keys, and electronics. I love this bag and was glad I paid a little extra to get a decent and durable bag. My wife is on her second backpack cause she doesn't want to spend over 30 bux but this is well worth it to me. It is also way more comfortable than her cheap daypack.

(legalese)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search